Launching 8th December 2020
- Click and collect system
- Chat and guidance from local volunteers
- Access to a range of other services including Debt Advice
- A weekly saving on your food shopping bill. Choose a basket of over £20 worth of goods plus 'extras'
- Your weekly Village Food Hub membership is only £5
- A partnership between local charity Compassion Acts, and the local churches in the village.
- Progression onto the charity's 'Next Steps' project for further assistance
Interested in finding out more? Got any questions about how it would work? Dont be anxious and please dont feel that the Food Hub is not for you! Contact Sue and Megan on XXXXXXX or by email on
- Local partners. Can you refer anyone who you feel would benefit from this empowering and dignified assistance to help balance the family budget?
Southport Food Pantry page : LINK